• The Apple Watch Series 5 features the new 64-bit dual core s5 processor, which ensures that the whole user interface is snappy, and apps run smoothly without any lags.
• The Always-on Retina Display can reach a maximum brightness of 1000 nits, making it comfortably visible under direct sunlight.
• With Apple Pay support, you can seamlessly make contactless payments using your watch.
• With over a hundred watch faces to choose from, the Apple Watch Series 5 takes customization to a whole new level.
• Apple watches are known to have some of the most accurate heart rate sensors. The Series 5 is no exception. With the Electronic Heart Rate sensor (ECG) and the Optical Heart Rate sensor, you can keep a close watch on your heart rate, while sedentary or during your workout routines.
• No other brand works provides seamless connectivity with your mobile device like Apple. If you are an iOS user, rest assured, you’ll have an amazing experience receiving and responding to text messages and answering calls. Even music controls are simple and intuitive on the Apple Watch Series 5.
• The Cycle Tracking app baked into this smartwatch makes maintaining logs of your menstrual cycle fairly easy and straightforward, hence making it an ideal fitness tracker for women.
• The Apple Watch Series 5 is a premium smart watch. So it isn’t even a feasible option for those on a tight budget.
• With the Always-on-display feature left on, battery life takes a huge hit, sometimes lasting just 12 hours on a single charge.
• The experience is not even half as enjoyable if you’re an Android user, as the watch is designed to complement the whole Apple ecosystem.