• If a versatile workout routine is what you’re looking for, this fitness watch is an easy recommendation, as it supports up to 15 different types of exercises. Goals can be set for each individual exercise, giving you an added level of personalization and customization.
• With the built-in advanced sleep tracking technology, you can now have a well-rounded idea of your sleep pattern and receive personalized recommendations with the Fitbit Today App.
• You can enjoy all of its features irrespective of which platform you’re on: Android or IOS. It supports all operating systems above iOS 11 and Android 7.
• Although advertised as a Fitness Watch, the Fitbit Charge 3 packs in all the features of a Smart Watch. You can answer calls, receive notifications and messages on your watch itself, without having to get your phone out for every single vibration.
• With water resistance of up to 50 meters, you can easily take this fitness watch along with you on your swimming routines and even to your shower!
• Battery should not be a concern, as it lasts 7 days on a single charge.
• The clock faces baked into the Fitbit Charge 3 are far from polished. You must either choose to display the heart rate or the date, and at this price, you frankly shouldn’t be choosing. However, this can be sorted via a software update.
• The choice of apps currently available with this fitness watch is comparatively less appealing than the competition.