• The Fossil Women’s Jacqueline Stainless Steel Mesh Hybrid does away with frustrating proprietary charging docks and cables. As it is powered by a normal coin cell battery, that can be easily replaced, you no longer have to remember to charge your watch overnight.
• It sends a hybrid vibration when you receive a notification or text message on your phone, keeping you connected always.
• The side buttons can be configured to control music, make calls and much more.
• The smart Auto Sync Date & Time option automatically sets your date and time when you’re away from home; keeping you punctual, no matter where you are.
• You don’t have to be worried about getting this watch wet in the rain, as it comes with a 50m water resistance.
• This smart watch tracks your activity and sleep pattern, to give you a comprehensive report in the Fossil App. You can even set up custom goals for each exercise and see how much you’ve achieved over a period of 2 weeks.
• One major drawback with the Fossil Jacqueline Hybrid is that it doesn’t come with a heart rate sensor. Many other smartwatches at this price-point come with a built-in heart rate sensor.
• Since the display glass doesn’t completely seal the dial, the dial gets a bit foggy in cold weather.