• It offers a whole new level of customization, with many watch faces to choose from.
• With the Garmin Vivoactive 3, you can monitor your VO2 max rate, VO2 is the maximum amount of oxygen that your body consumes during an intensive physical activity. The reading is quite accurate and gives you an idea of just how well effective your heart and lungs are in oxygenating your blood.
• It offers great battery performance, with 7 days of use in a single charge.
• The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is capable of tracking over 15 different types of sports.
• This large 1.2-inch display can get very bright and is easy to view in direct sunlight. The viewing angles are also great and there’s no color shift.
• The connectivity features are also very responsive. You can receive and respond to notifications, text messages and calls, and even control your music without having to have your phone in your hand.
• Since the dial is made of fiber reinforced polymer, it is quite easy for the Garmin Vivoactive 3 to catch scuffs and scratches.
• iOS users have reported serious connectivity issues with the Vivoactive 3, being unable to receive notifications at times.