• The Garmin Vivoactive 3 comes with 4GB of internal storage. This allows you to load your favorite tracks onto your watch to listen on the go.
• The new and improved Garmin Pay app provides an added level of security to your payments. Contactless payment has never been this easy and secure. With the Vivoactive 3 you don’t have to be worried about leaving back your wallet at home.
• It provides excellent support for many third-party apps like Accuweather, SmartThings and a bunch of others. With many more watch faces added to the Connect IQ store, you can choose the one that suits your mood best.
• The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is extremely versatile with support for more than 15 preloaded sports. Moreover, you don’t need your phone on you to track your progress, your watch acts as a standalone tracker
• The Chroma Display delivers punchy and vibrant colors, making it a treat to look at. Visibility under direct sunlight won’t be an issue with this watch as it gets fairly bright outdoors.
• Battery life has always been a plus-point in all Garmin watches. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is no exception. It can easily last up to 7 days on a single charge.
• The VO2 max tracker and the heart rate sensor built into this watch provide fairly accurate estimates.
• Although both iOS and Android users can receive and view notifications, only Android users can respond to text messages and other notifications.
• The lack of a baked in voice assistant makes it slightly more antiquated than its competition.
• The interface does stutter from time-to-time, although it’s not a deal breaker.