• The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is embedded with a 4G enabled sim. This provides fast and snappy network speeds, no matter where you may be.
• The display is a 1.4-inch, 360×360, gorgeous looking AMOLED screen. Viewing angles are amazing and the screen is easily visible in direct sunlight. The built-in auto-brightness feature does a fairly good job in controlling the brightness of the screen.
• It also comes with an IP68 dust and water resistance, which means that it can be dunked in water without the slightest concern.
• The inbuilt dual-core Exynos 9110 SoC coupled with 1.5 GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage, makes the whole user interface snappy and reduces app-load time significantly.
• The built-in heart rate sensor and sleep tracker of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 are very accurate and a comprehensive tracking analysis is available on the app.
• The proprietary charging dock that is to be used, draws away from the otherwise seamless experience. The charging process is also very slow compared to its competition.
• There is not sufficient support for third party applications like weather. So, you’re forced to use the native apps.
• Not many customizable watch faces.